Mayfair Contractors Limited is a rapidly expanding company which is always interested in recruiting new talent in a range of vacancies.
We have ambitious plans and believe that people are our main asset in achieving our objectives. It doesn't matter whether you're a school leaver or someone with considerable experience in the industry, we may well have a job for you.
So if you want to be part of a dedicated team serving a variety of building projects in Liverpool and the Liverpool area, you've come to the right place.
Gas service technicians install, service and repair gas appliances and heating systems. These include gas fires, boilers and cookers. They also include central heating and shower units.
If you want a varied job that puts your practical skills to good use, working with Mayfair Contractors would be an ideal choice.
To become a technician, you'll need to be good at solving problems and have ability in maths and science. You'll also need a polite and friendly manner to work in customers' homes.
Vacancy Full Description
As a gas service technician, you would mainly work at customers' homes, or at businesses. Your job could include:
• installing appliances and systems
• carrying out planned maintenance checks on systems and equipment
• testing controls and safety devices to make sure that they are working properly
• finding and repairing gas leaks using computerised fault-finding equipment
• replacing or repairing faulty or old parts
• ordering new parts when necessary
• keeping records of work you have carried out
• giving customers advice about gas safety and energy efficiency.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about what's likely to come up in future among our job vacancies.